Sunday, May 17, 2009

The First Dress

I wanted to do a few test dresses before I made the Mille Fleures dress. I actually have a pattern that I like a lot, but I wanted to test it in two ways before I actually decided which method to use.

The first way is to take the pattern (New Look 6468) and extend the curved bottom of the dress outward so it had more fullness. The extension started at the waist line of the pattern.

Here it is so far:

I attached the straps and the inner flap yesterday night but I decided not to take pics as it was already pretty late when I had it done.

So anyway that's it so far. I'll post finished pics as well as pics of the other two dresses, and my cutsew soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment